It’s almost here… the #SeptemberWhole30, starting on Monday September 5, 2016. (Yeah, that’s Labor Day. Oh, you have a cookout planned? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED, hashtag no excuses.)
Whole30… then Food Freedom Forever
This Whole30 was very carefully timed around the release of Melissa Hartwig’s new book, Food Freedom Forever. It drops on October 4th, which will be your Day 30. Aren’t we clever? Here’s how this will work:
- You’ll read The Whole30, because that is the best resource ever to help you plan and prepare for a successful program
- You’ll pre-order Food Freedom Forever (what we’re calling #Whole30FFF) between now and October 1st
- Food Freedom Forever will be delivered straight to your doorstep on October 4th, the very last day of your Whole30 (Day 31 reward, boom!)
- You’ll spend the next ten days (during reintroduction, which is outlined in detail in The Whole30) devouring #Whole30FFF
- You come out of this Whole30 fully prepared to maintain your new, healthy habits and start living according to your own definition of food freedom.
Guys, this couldn’t be more perfect.
We’re also launching an exciting new meal planning resource in our free Wholesome newsletter; giveaways and discounts from our Whole30 Approved partners on the @Whole30Approved Instagram feed; Facebook Live videos from Melissa Hartwig on the Whole30 Facebook page; recipes from Whole30 superstars like Primal Palate on the @Whole30Recipes instagram feed; and community connections via our Whole30 forum, Twitter feed, and Snapchat stories (@whole30 and @hartwig_melissa).
OMG THAT’S SO MUCH STUFF.
But first, the question we’re hearing over and over again on social media is this: How do I join? So here’s a tutorial on how to do the September Whole30 in four easy steps.
Step 1: JOIN HERE
Click this link to officially register for the #SeptemberWhole30. No, you don’t have to register to play along, but if you sign up, we’ll send you some sweet Whole30 graphics for your blog or social media page on Day 1. Registering here also puts you on our list for Wholesome, which we’ll be sending out packed full of goodies every week in September. (If you’re already a Wholesome subscriber, our fancy system will skip this step.)
Step 2: Read (or order) The Whole3o
Guys. The Whole30 is seriously all you need* to rock a successful Whole30 reset.
The official book of the Whole30 program is aptly titled The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom. It walks you through the program start to finish; teaches you how to prepare physically, mentally, and emotionally; and gives you a 7-day meal plan (complete with day-by-day preparation instructions); and more than 100 delicious Whole30 recipes to see you through. Boom, again.
*Okay, you’d also do well to subscribe to our Whole30 Daily email service, which puts a topical email in your in-box every day of your Whole30, holds you accountable at the end of each day, and gives you fun reward content when you stick to the program. In a survey of 2,000 subscribers, 93% said the emails helped them stay committed to their Whole30 programs!
Step 3: Commit
As we outline in The Whole30, the first step in joining the program is committing to follow the program rules 100% for 30 days in a row, no cheats, no slips, no excuses. This involves committing to yourself, but also sharing your commitment with others. That means telling friends and family, your fellow gym-goers, your church group, or co-workers that you’re doing the Whole30 starting September 5th.
But wait, I also want you to tell US! On September 5th, we’ll be posting on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter asking, “Are you in?” Drop a comment of joy, excitement, trepidation, or any such combination and let us know that you are on board. You can also head over to the Whole30 Forum to join a “starting on…” thread and connect with people who will be on the same day as you throughout the 30 days.
Step 4: Follow Along
Okay, technically that’s all you need to do to join, but three steps seems just too easy, and we’d also like to connect with you beyond Day 1. Plus all throughout the month, Melissa will be sharing some insider sneak peeks of Food Freedom Forever, so you really should stick around for that. So, check these things off your list one by one to stay involved, talk to us, get support and advice, and share your Whole30 experience:
- Follow us on Instagram at Whole30, Whole30 Recipes, and Whole30 Approved (and check in with Melissa Hartwig too)
- Fan us on Facebook at Whole30, Whole30 Recipes, and Melissa Hartwig
- Follow us on Twitter at Whole30 and Melissa Hartwig
- Follow us on Snapchat at @Whole30 and @Hartwig_Melissa
- Use the #SeptemberWhole30 #Whole30 hashtags on all your Whole30-related social media posts so we can see what you’re up to! (Yes, we actually look.)
See You in September!
So there you have it – in just four easy steps, you’re all prepped, planned, and ready for the #SeptemberWhole30, and your lead-up to Food Freedom Forever. See you on the 5th!
Liked this article? Get even more FREE
Subscribe to Wholesome, our FREE bi-weekly Whole30 in review .