Digital Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Digital Marketing
TYPE: FULL-TIME EXEMPT
The Whole30 Digital Marketing Coordinator is a critical member of the Digital Marketing team providing direct support to the Director of Digital Marketing, and working in close alignment with Branded Content and Social Media Content Managers.
Please note, while the majority of this role happens during standard working hours Monday through Friday, the Digital Marketing Team occasionally works evening and weekend hours, and the Digital Marketing Coordinator must have the flexibility to support marketing projects outside of standard working hours, Monday through Friday.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage calendar and schedule of Director of Digital Marketing
- Manage and support internal + external communications
- Schedule finalized Whole30 social media content via Sprout Social, and manually publish social media content to the correct platform when necessary
- Format and schedule content via WordPress for publication on Whole30.com
- Coordinating Whole30 Certified Coach Social Media takeovers
- Maintain administrative duties pertaining to Director of Digital Marketing
- Research and organize contact spreadsheet for new DEI-driven Whole30-tangential influencers
- Maintain database of primary contacts
- Maintain edits to internal and external digital marketing related materials
- Assist with coordination of post-meeting action items, monitoring projects, and providing progress updates to Director of Digital Marketing
- Assist in preparing presentations and other resource materials
- Work collaboratively with other Digital Marketing team members and maintain effective liaison with the Director of Digital Marketing and all departments and external contacts.
- Use initiative to highlight problems before they arise and propose risk-mitigating solutions
- Be willing and able to learn new programs and skills to fulfill project needs
- Assist as necessary with miscellaneous administrative duties and special projects, including content organization projects
- Work closely with the People & Culture Coordinator
- Commitment to Whole30’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion community goals and commitments
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Project Manager, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office, Google Suite, Powerpoint, and Excel knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
Hours and Compensation
Full time: 40 hrs/week; $47, 000.
Benefits include flexible office hours, unlimited vacation time, summer and/or “quiet” Fridays, paid monthly mental health days + 11 observed company holidays, a generous parental leave policy, cell phone reimbursement plan, and two company off-site retreats annually (once we resume traveling again).
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Thirty & Co LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Chief Content Officer