Looking to combine your love of health and wellness with your exemplary organization and communiation skills? Ready to get outside of “big box” employers and become part a successful small business with lots of potential for growth? Do you love:
- Staying organized and working independently
- Connecting one-on-one with members of the Whole30 community?
- Helping richly scheduled people effectively run their lives?
Are you extraordinarily good at what you do?
Whole30, the groundbreaking program designed to change your health, habits, and relationship with food, is looking for a Salt Lake City-based full-time (40 hours/week) Executive Administrative Assistant to help with answering emails, organizing meetings and interviews, interfacing with our vendors and contractors, helping us keep our paperwork straight, and maintaining community connections.
Oh, and changing lives. We really like doing that.
The Executive Assistant will support the Whole30 team with all administrative duties, including but not limited to email management, customer support, bookkeeping, and special projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and manage all incoming Whole30 email.
- Organize and maintain Melissa’s calendar (media, interviews, calls)
- Manage Whole30 Forum service requests
- Collect, scan/log, and organize all Whole30 receipts, mileage, and expenses
- Manage t-shirt inventory, ordering, and sales
- Manage Whole30 Amazon inventory and sales
- Manage creation and mailing of Coaching certificates and new Coach packages
- Coordinate giveaways, contests, and shipping of books, bookplates, and shirts
- Create, document and organize company policies and procedures
- Special projects as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Familiarity with the Whole30 brand, voice, and rules
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Enjoys working autonomously
- Well versed in most major digital and social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Working knowledge of WordPress a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Candidate MUST live in Salt Lake City, UT or the surrounding suburbs. Work will take place primarily from home, but will include visits to the HQ (SLC-based) office at least weekly. No travel is required. Hours rarely include some nights and weekends; business will take place Monday through Friday between the flexible hours of 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Familiarity with the Whole30 program
- Previous administrative or personal assistant experience
- Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
- A home office set-up with a late model computer, printer/scanner, and Skype audio and video capability
- U.S. citizenship required, must be fluent in English
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of MailChimp
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Please email your resume, cover letter and work sample (see instructions below) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject line of “Whole30 Executive Assistant.” Include relevant links to social media accounts, website or personal blog.
- Work Sample: Please include in your cover letter how you would answer this question, sent in to the headquarters email box, in 100 words or less: “I really want to get started with the Whole30, but I’m not sure where to begin. Help!”