This Chorizo Wrap combines fresh lettuce with smoky Abbot’s Butcher “Chorizo” and cool plant-based “sour cream” for a complex and delicious Plant-Based Whole30 breakfast meal.
Chorizo Breakfast Wrap: A Plant-Based Whole30 Breakfast Dish
Chorizo Breakfast Wrap
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (10-oz) package Abbot's Butcher "chorizo"
- 1 medium (4-to-5-ounce) sweet potato ,peeled and diced
- 6 Bibb lettuce leaves
- ½ cup Whole30-comptaible salsa or salsa verde
- ½ cup Whole30-compatible plant-based sour cream or Whole30 Plant-Based Sour Cream (see Tip)
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Avocado slices
- 1 lime ,cut into wedges
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chorizo and sweet potato. Cook, stirring often, until sweet potato is tender and chorizo is heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Divide chorizo mixture among lettuce leaves. Top with salsa verde, sour cream, and cilantro. Serve with sliced avocado and lime wedges.