To show our appreciation for your support of our new book, and to help you prepare for the next site-wide Whole30 (kicking off on May 1st), we’re giving you an explanation of one of the most famous Whole30 rules, straight from the mouth of co-creator Melissa Hartwig.
Filmed at CrossFit NYC in December 2014, this clip features Melissa explaining exactly why the Whole30 is 30 days of 100% committment; no cheats, no slips, and no excuses. Whether you’re gearing up for your Whole30 or needing some mid-Whole30 inspiration, we hope this video will motivate you to change your life by taking on our program.
Watch the video, then watch your mailbox, because The Whole30 release date (April 21st) is coming up fast! Share your enthusiasm with the Whole30 community on Facebook, tweet your excitement about our new book, or share your latest Whole30 success story with us on Instagram. (And make sure you register for our free newsletter, Wholesome, for even more book previews and sneak peeks.)
NOTE: This video is only available to those who have pre-ordered our new book, The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom. To gain access, forward your pre-order receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply with the password.
More Whole30 Resources:
- Download the Whole30 Program Guidelines
- Join our free e-mail newsletter: Wholesome
- Ask a question in the Whole30 forum
- Update your social media profile picture or cover photos with our Whole30 graphics
- Plan and prepare with some delicious Whole30 recipes
- Check out Whole30 Approved products (and discounts)
- Get your “I am Whole30” t-shirt