Whole30 Community Cohort
January Whole30 Community Cohort
Set yourself up for Whole30 success with the support, accountability, and guidance of our Community Cohort.
Join the Cohort now for exclusive resources, advice, and connection through every phase of your Whole30, from preparation through reintroduction.
Simplify your path to Whole30 success. Join the cohort and embark on a transformative Whole30 experience with a community that uplifts you every step of the way. Find your support system in our closed community full of Whole30’ers just like you, and lean on the guidance, motivation, and expert advice of Melissa Urban and the Whole30 HQ team.
What does the cohort include?
- Seven weeks of exclusive content and community support, from preparation through elimination and reintroduction.
- Weekly live “Ask Me Anything” hours with co-founder Melissa Urban and Whole30 HQ, where you’ll get the specific guidance you need to be successful.
- Lifetime access to our private Whole30 Slack community, moderated by Whole30 HQ, including a Food Freedom channel where you’ll be able to connect with past Cohort members.
- Daily motivational video messages made just for our Community Cohort, featuring MU, Whole30 HQ, and special guests!
- Daily check-ins on Slack to connect with your fellow Whole30ers and the Whole30 HQ team.
- A dedicated channel for recipe-sharing, so you’ll never run out of Whole30 meal inspiration.
- Personalized on-boarding with detailed video and written guidance (plus access to our Help Desk) to assist you in making the most of Slack.
Hear from previous community members
The biggest benefit for me was the support, whether it came from other community members, from Whole30 HQ, or from Melissa herself. It was through the Cohort I was able to really discover the magic that happens during reintroduction. -Kelly S.
I was nervous about doing my second Whole30 on my own. But, the Whole30 Cohort connected me with a community and the HQ team, there were different experiences and levels of understanding. I got so much out of the experience. -Carrie K.