These Plant-Based Whole30 potato “nachos” are packed with protein, veggies, and topped with Primal Kitchen’s No-Dairy Queso Style Plant Based Dip for a meal that’s as fun to make as is it to eat.
Made with creamy pumpkin seed butter for the thick, velvety texture and taste you know and love, No-Dairy Queso Style Plant Based Dip from Primal Kitchen is mindfully crafted with ingredients like diced tomatoes, roasted red bell pepper puree and a touch of jalapeño peppers for a plant-based dip and topping that will elevate your favorite dishes.
When it comes to recreating your favorite dishes on a Whole30, the options are endless, however some require more time than others, and we don’t always have the bandwidth to make them all from scratch. That’s where Primal Kitchen comes in – providing dozens of options that are Whole30 Approved or Plant-Based Whole30 compatible to help make your meals delicious.
Use code MARCH22WHOLE30 for 20% off all Primal Kitchen products through 4/12/22.
Click here to shop the entire Whole30 Approved collection at Primal Kitchen. You can also find Primal Kitchen products in stores nationwide. Click here to find a store near you.
Photo and recipe by Ellie Yamanaka
Plant-Based Whole30 Cheesy Potato Nachos
- ¾ pound white potatoes ,thinly sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 red bell pepper ,diced
- ½ red onion ,diced
- 1 jalapeño ,sliced
- 2 cups black beans
- 3/4 cups Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Queso Style Plant Based Dip
- 1 avocado ,sliced
- 1 lime ,juiced
- ½ cup cilatnro ,chopped
- Extra Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Queso Style Plant-Based Dip
- SOAK potatoes in a bowl of cold water for at least 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- TOSS potatoes with olive oil, paprika, and salt, in a large bowl.
- SPREAD potatoes onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
- BAKE until fork tender and crisp on the outside, 20-25 minutes.
- TRANSFER potatoes to one baking sheet. Dollop queso on top and sprinkle with bell peppers, onions, jalapeno, and black beans. Return to oven and bake another 10-15 minutes until veggies are tender.
- ADD toppings of choice and serve immediately.