Please read the following carefully and assess your activity and adherence accordingly, as Whole30 is strict about our rules regarding Content, and any violation may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your access to our social media pages and/or termination of your account. “Content” includes anything that can be seen, heard and/or referenced in any text or images posted to any comments section, and any information posted or contained in any profile in connection with Whole30. We welcome you to join our community and leave comments, ask questions, share photos and engage with our content and other friends and fans. However, we do ask you to keep in mind that this is a public community, so there are a few ground rules we ask you to respect.
Whole30 strives to maintain a safe, healthy, and fun community for all our users. In order to preserve our mission, we have developed a set of community guidelines (“Guidelines”). We have a zero-tolerance policy, and we have the right, in our sole discretion, to remove any Content and/or suspend or terminate any offending user account if we find that violations of our Guidelines have occurred.
We reserve the right to monitor Content that gets posted on this page and do our best to adhere to a policy of not deleting any post. However, we will remove any material that:
- Defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publishes, posts, or disseminates any defamatory, infringing, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Contains any vulgar or obscene language.
- Nudity or overly sexualized Content.
- Is spamming in nature.
- Trolling activities (repetitive posting that disrupts regular conversation).
- Solicits any outside individuals, goods or services.
- Contains hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs.
- Violates intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright.
Comments posted on social media pages organized by Whole30 do not represent the opinions of Whole30. Whole30 is not responsible for fact checking, or verifying the accuracy, of any Content posted on a social media page organized by Whole30. You rely on the Content posted solely at your own risk and Whole30 is not responsible for any damages or harm caused by relying on such Content.
Any Content posted on social media pages or public forums organized by Whole30 are in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical treatment and as a material condition of this agreement, you agree not to use such opinions or information in this manner. Nothing herein is intended to diagnose, treat, or provide a cure for any condition you may be experiencing. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, your diet, nutritional supplements, an exercise regimen, or any other matter related to your health and well-being.
If you have any questions regarding our Community Policy please contact us at: [email protected].