Thirty & Co. Inc. (Whole30) takes reasonable steps to ensure that the widest range of users, including persons with common sensory, motor and cognitive disabilities, have a full and equal opportunity to benefit from the goods and services offered by Whole30 through whole30.com (the “Website”).
Our efforts to maintain accessibility and usability are ongoing. While we strive to make the Website as accessible as possible, some issues may be encountered by different assistive technology. We appreciate your understanding. If at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on the Website, please call Customer Service at 720-466-7402; email us at [email protected]; or write to us at Thirty & Co. Inc., 4001 S 700 E, Suite 500, Salt Lake City UT, 84107. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please specify the web page and nature of the issue, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page and the information contained therein accessible for you. Thank you for visiting.
Measures to support accessibility
Thirty & Co. Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Website:
- Assigns clear accessibility goals and responsibilities
- Ensures content authors have accessibility knowledge and skills
- Includes accessibility as part of our mission
- Includes accessibility throughout our internal policies
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome and Safari browsers with assistive technologies on MacOS v10.0+
- Chrome and Edge browsers with assistive technologies on Windows 10+
The Website is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 4 years
Accessibility of the Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of the Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- Resources: Some PDFs, Word documents and PowerPoint presentations may not meet accessibility standards. For example, they may not be structured so they’re accessible to a screen reader.
- External links: External sites linked to from the Website may not be fully accessible. When there are multiple options for external links, we will always choose the most accessible option.
- Orientation: Every page block may not have the necessary hidden links to allow the user to skip blocks.
- Graphics: Non-functional icons or spacers on the Website may not always be excluded from assistive technology.
Thirty & Co. Inc. evaluates the accessibility of the Website by:
- Annual self-evaluation
- External evaluation performed using online tools to determine site and page compliance
This statement was updated on September 7, 2023.