Here are a few things you need to know.
- Food Freedom is where we want you to be most of the time. We don’t want you to follow a Whole30 365 days a year. The purpose of the Whole30 is to get you to Food Freedom.
- Food freedom is about indulging when it’s worth it, passing when it isn’t, and never feeling guilt or shame for doing either.
- It’s about taking morality out of food, and recognizing you are not a “good” or “bad” person based on what’s your plate.
- It means you never again feel powerless over food. You don’t obsess. You don’t get anxious. You aren’t stressed.
- It means that food is FUN again. It means you feel free to play around with how much, how often, and in what quantity while still looking and feeling exactly as awesome as you want.
- It means you don’t restrict needlessly, or binge heedlessly. You make conscious, deliberate decisions around food, and sometimes you say yes, and sometimes you say no, and both are totally okay because you chose it.
- It doesn’t mean you’re a perfect eater or always make the “right decision, always stay on track, or never fall back into old habits.
Food freedom means that when you fall off course, you don’t let it ruin your day (or your week), physically or emotionally. It means you always have a plan for returning to a place of healthy balance, gracefully. It means you recognize that life happens, but every “slip” is actually a learning experience, and your food freedom plan is that much more robust for these lessons.
Food freedom demands that you’re in this for the long haul. There is no hack for food freedom; no shortcut or quick fix. It’s you, working my 3-step Food Freedom plan, day in and day out, every single day. There are no weeks off. There is no “I’m on vacation, so I’m just not going to think about it.” You can’t disconnect from your body or your relationship with food when things get hard. Food freedom demands more attention than that.
It’s also not as exhausting as it sounds. As with everything, food freedom gets easier with practice. You will work through the process faster. You will need fewer tools and less guidance to make the right food decision for you. You will create habits to support your new, healthy lifestyle. You’ll gain confidence, which will spill over into every area of your life. There will be days, then weeks, then months where you’ll look back and realize you’ve not had to think about it at all; you’ve just been living it.
In that moment, you will realize you are now truly free.
You don’t have to be controlled by sugar or addicted to carbs to benefit from my 3-step food freedom approach. You just have to want graceful balance, sustainability, and the freedom to discover the perfect diet for you, even if that changes 100 times in 100 days because you decide it should. There is no one who would not benefit from this program.
And I cannot wait to show it to you.
Order Your Copy Today
FOOD FREEDOM FOREVER
Letting Go of Bad Habits, Guilt, and Anxiety Around Food
End the yo-yo dieting cycle… forever. Welcome to the Food Freedom plan.
Millions of people have successfully completed the groundbreaking Whole30 program and radically transformed their energy, sleep, cravings, waistline, and health. Now, Food Freedom Forever offers real solutions for anyone stuck in the exhausting cycle of yo-yo dieting and the resulting stress, weight gain, uncontrollable cravings, and health complaints. In her newest book, best-selling author Melissa Hartwig defines true “food freedom” as being in control of the food you eat, instead of food controlling you.
Food Freedom Forever gives you everything you need for achieving dietary success, for today and for the rest of your healthy life. Melissa Hartwig’s information is spot on in terms of its scientific validity, and wonderfully approachable in terms of its implementation. — DAVID PERLMUTTER, MD, Author, #1 New York Times Bestseller, Grain Brain