These Plant-Based Whole30 potato “nachos” are packed with protein, veggies, and topped with Primal Kitchen’s No-Dairy Queso Style Plant-Based Dip for a meal that’s as fun to make as is it to eat.
Made with creamy pumpkin seed butter for the thick, velvety texture and taste you know and love, No-Dairy Queso Style Plant-Based Dip from Primal Kitchen is mindfully crafted with ingredients like diced tomatoes, roasted red bell pepper puree and a touch of jalapeño peppers for a plant-based dip and topping that will elevate your favorite dishes.
When it comes to recreating your favorite dishes on a Whole30, the options are endless, however, some require more time than others, and we don’t always have the bandwidth to make them all from scratch. That’s where Primal Kitchen comes in – providing dozens of options that are Whole30 Approved or Plant-Based Whole30 compatible to help make your meals delicious.
Click here to shop the entire Whole30 Approved collection at Primal Kitchen. You can also find Primal Kitchen products in stores nationwide. Click here to find a store near you.
Photo and recipe by Ellie Yamanaka
Plant-Based Whole30 Cheesy Potato Nachos
- ¾ pound white potatoes ,thinly sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 red bell pepper ,diced
- ½ red onion ,diced
- 1 jalapeño ,sliced
- 2 cups black beans
- 3/4 cups Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Queso Style Plant Based Dip
- 1 avocado ,sliced
- 1 lime ,juiced
- ½ cup cilatnro ,chopped
- Extra Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Queso Style Plant-Based Dip
- SOAK potatoes in a bowl of cold water for at least 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- TOSS potatoes with olive oil, paprika, and salt, in a large bowl.
- SPREAD potatoes onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
- BAKE until fork tender and crisp on the outside, 20-25 minutes.
- TRANSFER potatoes to one baking sheet. Dollop queso on top and sprinkle with bell peppers, onions, jalapeno, and black beans. Return to oven and bake another 10-15 minutes until veggies are tender.
- ADD toppings of choice and serve immediately.