Greek-Inspired Tofu Dip: a Plant-Based Whole30 Mini Meal
Greek-Inspired Tofu Dip
- ½ (16-ounce) package super-firm tofu, drained
- ½ (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts packed in water ,drained and chopped
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup Whole30-compatible hummus
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- ¼ tsp coarse black pepper
- Sliced cucumbers, zucchini, and/or pepperoncinis
- Crumble tofu into a medium bowl. Add artichoke hearts, bell pepper, olives, onion, dill, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Fold to combine.
- In a small bowl stir together hummus and 2 tablespoons of water. Add to tofu mixture and fold to combine. Serve with assorted vegetables.