Mason Jar Mayonnaise
- Mason Jar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup avocado oil
- sea salt to taste
- ADD the egg yolk, lemon juice, and mustard in a jar and pour in the avocado oil.
- PLACE an immersion blender at the bottom of the jar and being pulsing, slowly lifting the blender upwards until the mixture is emulsified.
3 Ways to Spice It Up
- Garlic Aioli: Add minced garlic and cracked black pepper.
- Spicy Mayo: Add chopped fresh chives and cilantro, lime zest, and a dash of Whole30 Approved hot sauce.
- Lemon Dill: Add fresh dill and lemon zest.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!