This creamy lemon dill shrimp salad is a light, flavorful Whole30 lunch recipe, the perfect dish to add to your meal prep routine. It’s convenient (and cute) to prep in mason jars, but any glass or plastic food storage container works just as well. This recipe makes enough for 3-4 salads, prep them on a Sunday and enjoy throughout the week.
Like this style of meal prep? Check out our entire collection of “in a jar” recipes.
Creamy Lemon Dill Shrimp Salad
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 1 cup celery ,diced
- 1 cup red onion ,diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups English cucumber ,cubed
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce ,chopped
For the Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (homemade or Whole30 compatible store bought)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh dill ,chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- COMBINE all the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk until well incorporated.
- POUR 1/4 cup of dressing in the bottom of 4 (quart-sized) mason jars.
- LAYER 1/4 cup of celery, 1/4 cup of red onion, a handful of cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup cucumber and 6-7 shrimp in each jar. Fill the jars to the top with romaine lettuce, packing it in tightly.
- COVER the jars and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.