5 Ingredient Tuna Steak
- 2 tuna steaks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup chia seeds can sub hemp seeds
- 2 cups asparagus can sub veggie of choice
- MARINATE fresh tuna steaks in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes in olive oil and coconut aminos.
- PLACE chia or hemp seeds in a bowl and coat each side of the steak to make a crust.
- POUR cooking oil of choice in a pan on high heat and sear each side of the tuna steaks for about 2 minutes on each side, until a golden brown crust is formed.
- PAN fry, grill, or roast asparagus or veggies of choice.