Creamy Buffalo Potato Salad
- 1 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup WHOLE30 Buffalo Vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp WHOLE30 Ranch Dressing
- 3 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 4 hard-cooked eggs (see recipe, below)
- Coarse black pepper
- IN a large saucepan, combine potatoes, salt, and enough cold water to cover the potatoes. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or just until potatoes are tender. Drain well; cool slightly.
- MEANWHILE, for the dressing, in a large bowl stir together the vinaigrette and ranch dressing. Add the onion, bell pepper, celery, scallions, and chives. Coarsely chop two of the hard-boiled eggs and add to the salad along with the potatoes; stir gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 8 hours.
- TRANSFER the potato salad to a serving bowl. Halve the remaining two eggs and place on top of the salad, yolk-side up. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Instructions for Hard-Cooked Eggs: Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a rolling boil; reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain and cover with cold water. Let stand until completely cooled. Crack and peel the eggs.