This fresh, herby, tangy Whole30 Lemon Tahini dressing gets it’s creaminess from tahini, which is made from ground sesame seeds and has a subtle nutty flavor. It’s fantastic on a crisp salad, as a dip for raw veggies, or drizzled over your favorite protein.
Like this recipe? Check out our collection of “in a jar” recipes.
Whole30 Lemon Tahini Dressing
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove ,minced
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley ,chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- COMBINE the tahini, lemon juice, and garlic in a pint-size jar and mix well.
- GRADUALLY add the water, stirring until smooth.
- SEASON with salt and parsley.
You Might Also Like…