Broccolini with Pancetta
- 2 bunches Broccolini or baby broccoli (about 1 pound total)
- 2 oz sliced Whole30 compatible pancetta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup WHOLE30 Secret Sauce
- WASH and pat the Broccolini dry. Trim about ½-inch off the bottom of the stems; set aside. In a large skillet, cook the pancetta over medium heat until crisp and the fat is rendered, about 4 minutes. Transfer pancetta to a paper towel-lined plate. When cool enough to handle, crumble pancetta.
- Turn heat to medium-high. Add the Broccolini to the pan; cook until bright green and some of stems and tips are lightly charred, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, salt, and black pepper; cook until the garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds. Carefully add 2 tablespoons water. Cook, covered, until Broccolini is crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
- TOP each serving with some of the pancetta and Secret Sauce.
Co-Founder / CEO