Zesty Pork Bowls
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse-ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 16-oz packages cauliflower crumbles
- 1 cup, packed fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup, packed fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup, lightly packed fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup halved pear or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup WHOLE30 House Ranch Dressing
- IN a large skillet, cook the pork and garlic over medium heat, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of the salt. Transfer to a bowl. Drain fat from the skillet.
- HEAT the oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Add the cauliflower and the remaining ½ teaspoon of the salt and cook, covered, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- IN a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, meat, parsley, mint, oregano, and lemon juice and zest. Carefully stir to combine. Divide cauliflower mixture among 4 bowls. Top with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, scallions. Drizzle with dressing.