Twice-Baked Ranch Potatoes
- 4 medium (6 to 8 oz each) russet potatoes, scrubbed
- Olive Oil
- Coarse Salt
- 3 slices Whole30 Approved or compatable bacon
- 1/4 cup WHOLE30 Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Scrub potatoes with a brush; pat dry. Prick potatoes with a fork. rub potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake until fork tender, 40 to 50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
- MEANWHILE, in a large skillet cook bacon until crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. When cool enough to handle, crumble bacon. Set aside.
- CUT a lengthwise slice off the top of each baked potato; discard skin from slices. Scoop out the potato pulp into a medium bowl, leaving ¼-inch shell wall. Place potato shells on the baking sheet. Mash the potato with a potato masher until almost smooth. Add ghee, dressing, parsley, chives, dill, garlic, and black pepper. Mash to combine. Spoon seasoned potato into the shells.
- BAKE potatoes until light brown on top, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon and additional chives.
Co-Founder / CEO