5 Ingredient BBQ Pork Shoulder with Sweet Potato Fries
- Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs Pork Shoulder
- 1 bottle The New Primal BBQ sauce can sub BBQ sauce of choice
- 2 large Sweet potatoes can sub white potatoes
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1 Onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- PLACE pork shoulder in slow cooker on low for 6 hours with BBQ sauce of choice
- WHEN pork has 45 minutes left, preheat oven to 425
- CUT sweet potatoes or white potatoes into fry shape and toss them in avocado oil, salt and pepper
- LINE baking sheet with parchment paper and place potatoes in a single layer and roast for 30 minutes, or until soft on inside and crispy on outside.
- MEANWHILE, slice pepper and onion and toss in avocado oil, salt and pepper. Place onto baking sheet in oven once the fries only have 15 minutes left.
- ONCE pork is cooked, use two forks to pull pork apart and mix well, adding more BBQ sauce to your taste.