We’ve never met a potato we didn’t like, and this recipe for Whole30 Roasted Rainbow Potatoes is flavorful and quick to prep; sure to become one of your Whole30 staples. The potatoes are roasted in avocado oil, with salt and pepper, and then finished with a squeeze of lime juice, lime zest, parsley and a bit of scallion.
Try This: Whole30 Roasted Rainbow Potatoes
Whole30 Roasted Rainbow Potatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 4 red baby potatoes
- 4 gold baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole scallion minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- ½ fresh lime thinly slices
- Juice and zest from ½ fresh lime
- PREHEAT your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- DICE all of your potatoes in small bite-sized pieces and arrange on a large baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- DRIZZLE avocado oil over the potatoes and season with sea salt and black pepper. Toss with a spatula so that the potatoes are covered in oil.
- ROAST in the oven for 20 minutes, toss with a spatula, and continue roasting for 15 more minutes.
- REMOVE from the oven and squeeze with fresh lime juice. Garnish with lime zest, parsley and scallion.
- STORE any leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You Might Also Like…
Recipes and photos by Sarah Steffens. Sarah has a B.A. in Business Administration, Public Relations from The Master’s College in Southern California.
After years of experimenting with nutrition and recipes in her own kitchen, she now works as a Personal Chef in Los Angeles, cooking meals that support her client’s intention to physically and mentally thrive. She has catered several independent film sets, making it her goal to optimize the energy and well-being of each creative crew. She is the in-house recipe creative for the Whole30, and the creator of the Savor and Fancy blog. When Sarah is not cooking Whole30 and Autoimmune Protocol meals, she is likely exploring mid-century sites in L.A., taking photographs, listening to an audiobook or hiking at Griffith Park.