We’ve never met a potato we didn’t like, and this recipe for Whole30 Roasted Rainbow Potatoes is flavorful and quick to prep; sure to become one of your Whole30 staples. The potatoes are roasted in avocado oil, with salt and pepper, and then finished with a squeeze of lime juice, lime zest, parsley and a bit of scallion.
Try This: Whole30 Roasted Rainbow Potatoes
Whole30 Roasted Rainbow Potatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 4 red baby potatoes
- 4 gold baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole scallion minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- ½ fresh lime thinly slices
- Juice and zest from ½ fresh lime
- PREHEAT your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- DICE all of your potatoes in small bite-sized pieces and arrange on a large baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- DRIZZLE avocado oil over the potatoes and season with sea salt and black pepper. Toss with a spatula so that the potatoes are covered in oil.
- ROAST in the oven for 20 minutes, toss with a spatula, and continue roasting for 15 more minutes.
- REMOVE from the oven and squeeze with fresh lime juice. Garnish with lime zest, parsley and scallion.
- STORE any leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You Might Also Like…