5 Ingredient Roasted Chicken Thighs with Veggies
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 1 jar Mesa de Vida Smoky Latin sauce Can sub sauce of choice
- 1 tbsp cooking oil of choice olive oil, ghee, or your favorite cooking oil
- 4 cups asparagus Can sub veggies of choice
- PREHEAT oven to 425
- IN a medium bowl, toss boneless chicken thighs in pre-made sauce of choice. (Reserve 1/4th of the jar if you'd like to use it as dipping sauce.) Line a full-size baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the chicken thighs on one half of the sheet.
- ROAST chicken at 425 for about 5 minutes.
- MEANWHILE, toss or brush asparagus with cooking oil. After 5 minutes, remove baking sheet from oven, add asparagus to the baking sheet, and return to the oven for about 15 minutes, or until the chicken thighs are cooked through and the asparagus is roasted to your taste.
- SERVE with the reserved Mesa De Vida sauce for dipping, or with other dipping sauces based on your family's tastes.