5 Ingredient Salsa Chicken + Cauli Rice
- Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 1 jar salsa of choice
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice
- salt and pepper to taste
- PLACE chicken breast in slow cooker and top with salsa of choice. Allow to cook for 6 hours on low or 3 hours on high. When cooked through, use two forks to pull apart meat and mix with salsa.
- WHEN you're ready to eat, sauté peppers and onions in cooking oil of choice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- PREPARE cauliflower rice to your taste.
- SERVE chicken and peppers/onions over cauliflower rice and top with more salsa, guacamole, or toppings of choice.