Let’s put together two things Whole30ers love: eggs + ranch! Egg bites are easy, flexible, portable, and freeze great. And a fantastic way to rev up the flavor in your egg bites? Adding Made by Whole30 Ranch right into the egg mixture!
The flavor combination possibilities are endless with this recipe. We’ve shared three possible combinations below, but feel free to get creative and use what is accessible to you!
These dairy-free and gluten-free ranch egg bites can be baked in a muffin tin, resulting in a fluffy, crispy egg bite. Or, if you have a silicone egg mold for your Instant Pot, you can go that route for more of a sous vide result (similar to those you find at a trendy mainstream coffee shop).
Mix it up!
Eggs are usually easy to find and budget-friendly. You’ll want 1 ½ cup total of mix-ins of your choosing: Whole30 compatible bacon or sausage, fresh or frozen peppers and onions, spinach (tip: you don’t have to cook the spinach first – add it in fresh and chop up!), chorizo, pico de gallo – make it your own!
For an extra flavor punch, top your egg bites with avocado and drizzle more ranch or Made By Buffalo Vinaigrette.
Can’t find compatible garlic salt? Use 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon garlic powder instead.
These are fantastic to make ahead and store in the fridge or freezer in a sealed container and pull out and reheat as needed. Air frying them to reheat is a great way to keep them from drying out when you reheat!
Dairy-Free Ranch Egg Bites, 3 Ways
Dairy-Free Ranch Egg Bites
- 1 Instant Pot optional (for Instant Pot variation)
- 1-2 Instant Pot Silicone Egg Mold optional (for Instant Pot variation)
- 1 Instant Pot Wire Rack optional, if egg molds don't have handles (for Instant Pot variation)
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Whole30-compatible ranch dressing
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 ½ cups fillings of choice
- ¾ cup crumbled compatible bacon + ¾ cup compatible sausage
- ¾ cup chorizo + ¾ cup pico de gallo
- ¾ cup finely chopped fresh spinach + ¾ cup frozen or fresh chopped peppers and onions
- PREHEAT oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a muffin tin generously with cooking spray.
- COMBINE eggs, ranch, and seasonings in a medium bowl. Whisk together until well combined.
- DIVIDE filling evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- POUR egg mixture into muffin cups, dividing evenly among the cups.
- BAKE at 425 for 15 minutes or until eggs are set.
- TO FREEZE: Store in a sealed container for up to 3 months.
You Might Also Like…
Some links used in this post are affiliate links, meaning Whole30 makes a small commission off of purchases made via our link. Thank you for supporting our Whole30 partners.
Digital Content Producer