This refreshingly hydrating Mango-Chili-Lime Mocktail is what your summer Whole30 has been missing! First, Whole30 compatible LMNT Raw electrolyte drink mix is added to crushed mango, pineapple and lime juice for a vibrantly delicious hydration boost. Rim your glass with homemade LMNT raw chili-lime salt, toss in ice, then your mocktail mixture, and just try not to keep licking the glass. It’s. That. Good. Make a pitcher or a single serving, and cheers, friends!
LMNT electrolytes are one of our favorite ways to hydrate and stay energized through the hot, sunny days, and LMNT has a very special offer for our community this week, a FREE LMNT Sample Pack—with any purchase. Try their Unflavored-Raw Electrolytes during your Whole30 or any of their 7 flavors while enjoying your Food Freedom. Visit LMNT to order and get your free sample pack now!
For more deliciously hydrating recipes featuring LMNT, try this Whole30 Watermelon Refresher or these Pineapple Citrus Ice Cubes!
- 1 cup mango crushed
- 1 cup Whole30-compatible pineapple juice
- zest of 2 limes
- 4 packets Whole30-compatible LMNT Raw Electrolyte drink mix
- 32 oz Whole30-compatible seltzer water
- 1 tsp chili powder
Make a Pitcher
- COMBINE the crushed mangoes, pineapple juice and zest from 1 lime in a large pitcher.
- ADD 2 packets of Whole30 Approved LMNT Raw Electrolyte drink mix followed by the seltzer stir to combine.
- ADD the remaining LMNT Raw Electrolyte drink mix, lime zest, and chili powder to a plate. Mix well. Then add some lime juice to the rim of the glass.
- COVER the rim with the chili-lime salt. Add ice and your LMNT Mango-Pineapple Mocktail, and enjoy this refreshingly hydrating summer drink.
Make a Glass
- ADD the mango, zest from 1/2 of a lime, and 1/2 packet of LMNT Raw Electrolyte drink mix to a glass rimmed with chili-lime salt (see above for how to)
- CRUSH mixture with a muddler, then add ice. Next, add 1/4 cup of pineapple juice and about 8 ounces of Whole30 compatible seltzer water.
- STIR to combine and enjoy!
Recipe Creator | Metemgee