You’ve finished your Whole30, and are tallying all of the amazing, life-changing results you’ve experienced. Your story (and results) may be different than anyone else’s, but you’d be surprised how many people are in a situation similar to yours. They come to our community looking for a kindred spirit–someone just like them, who experienced the results on the Whole30 that they, too, are hoping to experience.
Big or small, dramatic or simple, you need to share your story. Your starting point, your path, your struggles, your triumphs are relevant to someone. Maybe more than a few people. And if just one person reads your story and says, “He’s just like me. If he can do it, I can do it,” then you have, in that moment, changed someone’s life.
Before and After
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and your Whole30 experience may prove that to be true. But your Whole30 before and after photos doesn’t tell the full story (neither does that number on the scale). While 95% of people who take on the Whole30 lose weight or improve their body composition*, there are so many amazing experiences that can’t be seen in a photo.
- Being in control of your food for the first time in your life
- Eliminating the symptoms of your disease or condition
- Improving biomarkers like triglycerides, blood sugar, or blood pressure
- Gaining self-confidence
- Improving your relationship with your spouse and children
- Finally getting pregnant (it happens more often than you’d think)
- Being “strangely happy” (as reported by many Whole30’ers)
- Having these new healthy dietary habits carry over into other areas of your life
*According to a 2012 survey of more than 2,000 Whole30 participants
Write It Up
For these reasons, we encourage you to share your Whole30 experience with us, and with our community. There are a number of ways you can do this:
- Send us your story and some chosen photos to be featured on our our website, and the chance to be heard by nearly 1 million people that month.
- Submit a paragraph about how the Whole30 impacted your medical disease or lifestyle condition for our Whole30 A-Z page
- Share your experience with others on our Whole30 Forum, in the Success Stories
- Write a few sentences or upload your before-and-after photo to be featured on our Whole30 Facebook page
- Tag your Whole30 transformation photo with #Whole30 and @Whole30 on Instagram
- Take your “after” photos and measurements
- Share your Whole30 success story with us, any way you like