5 Ingredient Salmon Patties
- 1 can sockeye salmon
- 1 egg
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp cassava flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- HEAT a medium-sized skillet over medium heat and add oil or cooking spray.
- WHILE the skillet is heating, open can of sockeye salmon and drain the liquid from the top, reserving a small amount of the liquid in the can.
- COMBINE salmon + reserved liquid with egg, garlic powder, green onion, cassava flour, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- FORM mixture into 4-5 patties.
- PLACE in the pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes each side.
- SERVE over a green salad with fresh veggies and dressing of your choice.